Monday, January 5, 2015

Sunday Sewday!

Send me pictures of your Sunday Sewday!

I have 2 spots reserved for January long-arm quilting so, was motivated to finish up these two quilts.  

It's challenging to get a good picture of a large quilt in my sewing room but, it's just too cold to go outside for a photo shoot.

When these are back from The Threaded Quilting Studio, I will post better pics.
This bright full-size quilt will be our next Strip Club project, probably starting in March. Pick up pre-cut strips each month to build this quilt called Morse Code.  Choose to do yours in Brights (shown above), Kansas Troubles (darker country prints) or Grey with Yellow. 

This is a shop sample using flannel layer cakes (10" pre-cut squares). I had originally planned to use one of the leaf prints for the border but tried  plaid and really like it. It's a little bit unexpected and plaid seems to be a big in fashion this winter. Here's a great guy quilt for you!

No comments: